Contract Manager (Painting) - Brandon
The Ideal Contracts Manager will be an experienced contract manager who has a good knowledge painting works. They will need to communicate very well with team members and clients and maintain this whilst overseeing multiple contracts with a mix of directly employed operatives and subcontractors. They will be required to work closely with the divisional manager and quantity surveyors involved in their projects and will be responsible for the Tendering, pricing , planning, programming, Health and safety, Compliance, delivery , success and finances on all the projects they oversee or manage.
The ability to deal with clients and manage directly employed operatives and subcontractors is essential. A thorough knowledge of painting sector is essential.
• Previous experience working as a Contracts Manager
• Thorough Knowledge of the painting sector.
• Ability to undertake site surveys to scope and price painting works
• Capable of overseeing numerous projects and directly employed operatives and subcontractors.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to produce health and safety documentation in line with current legislation
• Excellent man management capabilities
• Suitable Contract management qualifications
• Desire to grow this arm of the business
• Full Time Mon-Fri
Car, pension, healthcare, profit share, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays